Thursday, November 19, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence shoots first sex





Jennifer Lawrence shoots first sex scene with Chris Pratt for Passengers: 'I got really really drunk'
Lawrence felt guilty about the sex scene with her married co-star despite knowing it was her job



Jennifer Lawrence had somehow managed to avoid filming a sex scene before Passengers Rex Features

Jennifer Lawrence has revealed how “bizarre” she found shooting her first proper sex scene.

The Oscar winner, 25, had somehow managed to avoid one of the most dreaded moments in an actor’s career until she was called upon to get it on with Chris Pratt in upcoming sci-fi movie Passengers.

“Everything was done right; nobody did anything wrong. It’s just a bizarre experience,” she told The Hollywood Reporter during the annual actress roundtable. “It’s really weird.”



The truth about sex scenes from the actors who actually star in them



Lawrence tried to calm the nerves by pouring herself some strong beverages but, as is too often the case with booze, getting “really really drunk” only made matters worse.

“It led to more anxiety when I got home because I was like, ‘What have I done? I don’t know.’” she said. “He was married, and it was going to be my first time kissing a married man and guilt is the worst feeling in your stomach.

“I knew it was my job, but I couldn’t tell my stomach that. So I called my mom and I was like, ‘Will you just tell me it’s okay?’ It was just very vulnerable. That was the most vulnerable I’ve ever been.”
Iconic sex scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment