Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Conor McGregor controls stage on UFC 197 gossip conference

As expected, Conor McGregor captured handle of both the UFC 197 news conference Weekend in Las Vegas.
The featherweight champion, trying to become the first simultaneous two-belt champion on he fights Green County-based Brazilian light champion Rafael Dos Anjos upon March 5 at MGM Grand, appeared late.
“I wear’t put on a look at to tell period ... I operate on my own period,” McGregor announced.
And the key event involving McGregor (19-2) and Dos Anjos (24-7), both the card and has unbeaten women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm learning him first brand defense, against Miesha Tate.
Both the brash McGregor boasted he’ll try to bring another amazing performance like his giving at UFC 194, when he hit out original champion Jose Aldo beneath 13 seconds to be able to claim the belt.B.J. Penn and also Randy Couture are the just fighters to be able to win title beneath two stress classes.
“I chose which [fight] as I entered into this promoting as a two-division fighter,” McGregor said. “I usually wanted to reflect which. Which remained both the goal, to be able to continue to create report.
“This guy on from me personally (nodding to Dos Anos) has one title. He has absolutely nothing else however which. He is one free-TV fighter and he has absolutely nothing else to produce me personally except which gold belt.”
Both the more-reserved Dos Anjos offers won five consecutive conflicts over top-10 competition, which includes Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz and Donald Cerrone.
He win the lightweight title in a dominant win over Anthony Pettis on UFC 185, and also defended this last month with one first-round destruction on Cerrone.
“I’m but not a waste talker. I respect my competition. I talk the truth. Upon March 5, I will submit him or her home sad and also I’m going to keep my personal belt,” Dos Anjos expressed.
 The main Irishman sought to pepper Accomplishes Anjos to insults, repeating both the mind games which enraged Aldo before.
“I’ll submit [Accomplishes Anjos] back home to be able to California. I knocked out Jose Aldo, Brazil’s accurate champion, and I saw how he and also his team completed itself,” McGregor said. “They will never learned both the language on their own oppressor. He never reached America.
“[Dos Anjos] never step off one plane and also obtain a hero’s greet in the country of Brazil as he ran during the nation. He didn’t trust his private. That’s why Jose [Aldo] is actually the true champion beneath his own country. Which boyfriend [Dos Anjos], beneath Brazilian lingo, is one gringo.”
Holm (10-0) stunned the MMA scene when she hit open Ronda Rousey with one go kick in Australia beneath November.
She’ll face top-ranked contender Tate (17-5), that was passed around the UFC for Holm beneath which title attack.
Tate, a former Strikeforce champion, gave up to Rousey beneath both previous conflicts.
Rousey requested more time away before a rematch to Holm to finish shooting both the remake of “Roadhouse,” with been delayed.
“It was the opportunity which’s ever me and also [Tate’s] one totally different fighter,” expressed Holm, a former bag world champion.
“This is actually a heavy challenge for me, however that’s the way I would like to go. I need to believe I’m against both the best because which brings out successful beneath me.”
Tate expressed she briefly considered retirement subsequent her disappointment on told she wouldn’t feel both the title record originally.
“I don’t answer a brand choice lightly. I put my personal life into which sport and bring it it I make,” Tate said. “And if I think I’m going to feel a title record, I’m like a athirst beast which’s just like that you took that steak outside me and also I remained pretty [frustrated].
“This was one whirlwind of emotions, however now there we tend to are and also everything worked out how it remained likely to work out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment